No Fail Mac & Cheese
|Prep Time||45 minutes|
|Recipe Tags||Main Course|
This recipe is so quick and easy - a kindergartner can do it.
- 2 c penne pasta, cooked & drained
- 1⁄2 t kosher salt
- 4 T butter
- 2 c jack cheese
- 1 c milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Grease small baking dish with butter, oil or spray with Pam.
3. In the baking dish, make a layer of half the noodles, sprinkle on half the salt and top with pats of butter and 1 cup cheese. Repeat to make another layer of noodles, butter, salt and cheese.
4. Pour in milk until the dish is about 1/3 full of milk.
5. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes, uncovered.