Best Ever Mini No-Bake Cheesecake
- 4 chocolate squares
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 graham cracker cookies
- Whip together your cream cheese, sour cream and honey – you can easily do this by hand.
- Crush your graham crackers and put them in the bottom of a small mason jar, drizzle with 1 tbsp honey.
- Next add your cream cheese mixture on top of graham crackers.
- Place your chocolate squares and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for a minute until slightly soft.
- Top your cheesecake with chocolate, peanut butter topping, stick a spoon in it and enjoy (or refrigerate if you want to firm it up a little).