- 1½ lbs ground beef, 80% lean
- 1 slice sandwich bread, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 large sweet onion (Walla Walla, Vidalia, or Texas 1015)
- 1½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- ⅔ cup half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- ½ cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large metal bowl, combine all meat loaf ingredients. Be careful not to overly mash the ground beef. Place in a 9×5″ loaf pan.
- Mix sauce ingredients and pour on top of meatloaf.
- Bake 1 hour.
Related articles across the web