The Best No-Bake Cheesecake Ever
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cups strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine graham crackers, brown sugar and butter in bowl, cream together.
- Press cracker mixture into the bottom of an 8″ pie plate and refrigerate.
- Place strawberries, sugar and vanilla in skillet over medium heat.
- Mix strawberries until it forms a jam-like consistency, remove from heat and cool.
- Place cream cheese in a food processor and whip.
- Top graham cracker with cream cheese mixture, top that with cooled strawberries and refrigerate for 4 hours.