2 Minute Mug Chocolate Cake
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon browned butter
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a microwave safe coffee mug, add the wet ingredients and mix well. Add in the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add the chocolate chips and vanilla extract, mix again.
- Put your mug in a microwave on high for 2 minutes. Depending upon the microwave’s power, you may need more or less time so some trial and error may be expected to get this cake to come out perfectly.
- Allow to cool. Add a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream to create the perfect dessert.