- 1 3-ounce package of red jello (e.g. strawberry, cherry, or raspberry)
- 1 3-ounce package of green jello (e.g. lime)
- 1 3-ounce package of blue jello (e.g. grape or blueberry)
- 1 6-ounce package of lemon jello
- 1 pint sour cream
- Prepare the red, green and blue jellos. One package at a time, dissolve jello in one cup hot water and then add ½ cup cold water. Pour in a 13x9x2” glass dish and refrigerate until firm. Keep each dish flat. Repeat with each package. It will take about 4 hours for the jello to completely firm.
- Prepare the lemon jello in a large bowl. Dissolve jello in two cups of hot water. Cool in refrigerator to reach room temperature about 30-45 minutes. Add the sour cream and whisk until completely incorporated.
- Cut colored jello into 1” squares and remove from dish with a spatula. Very gently fold into the lemon jello mixture.
- When completed, pour into a large, round jello mold.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours until very firm.