- ¾ cup white wine vinegar
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or one fresh clove crushed)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake until the mixture well-combined. Taste the dressing and add more herbs or seasonings if desired.
- Store the dressing in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Shake before using.