- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups firm farmers cheese, grated
- 8 tablespoons butter, dissolved
- 4 ¼ cup tapioca flour
- Heat the stove to 350°F
- Combine the butter, oil, milk and salt to a medium sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Once it begins to boil take off the heat and blend in the flour.
- Now add the cheese and eggs and mix together well.
- Rest the mix for 30 minutes.
- Dust your hands with flour and mold into balls, the size of a golf ball.
- Once they are rolled out, lay them on a baking tray or in a mini-muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- When they turn golden and puff up, they are ready.
- Serve warm.