- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ white onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Chop cauliflower into pieces. Place in food processor. Pulse until it reaches a crumbly, rice like texture. Do not over process.
- Using a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt coconut oil. Add the onion. Sauté
until the onions are tender, about 8 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Add the cauliflower, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat about 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Whisk the 2 eggs in a bowl and then add to the sauté pan, mixing in well. About 2 more minutes.
- Fluff the cauliflower when done to give it a fluffy rice like texture.