- 2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1 16-ounce carton sour cream
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ cup corn flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and cilantro together. Refrigerate at least one hour.
- In a shallow dish, combine corn flakes, chili powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Cut chicken into long strips and thread onto skewers. Brush chicken with the melted butter and roll into the crumb mixture ensuring the chicken is completely coated.
- Place skewers in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minute, turning halfway through. When done, they should be tender and not pink in the center.
- Serve skewers with the reserved sour cream & cilantro mixture.