- 2 bone-in rib-eye steaks cut 1½” thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup cup finely ground espresso
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, cracked
- 1 tablespoon Spanish paprika
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- If possible, dry-age steaks in refrigerators. Place both steaks upright, tent-style on a plate and leave in refrigerator 24-48 hours. Do not cover. They will turn a darker color.
- In the meantime, combine all the spices in a small bowl to mix.
- Remove steaks from refrigerator. Brush steaks with olive oil and then sprinkle spice mixture to cover the steaks entirely. Let sit one hour to remove chill and let spices mingle.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Grill steaks 5-6 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Plate and serve immediately.