- 3 pounds seedless watermelon meat, diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 ounces water
- 8 ounces sweet white wine (try a riesling)
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and finely diced
- 1 slice honeydew, peeled and finely
- Place watermelon in a food processor or blender. Blend on slow speed for 3 minutes, until pureed but not foamy.
- In a medium bowl, pour watermelon puree, add the sugar, water and wine. Mix until theses ingredients are well incorporated.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until cold.
- Serve in a soup bowl. Garnish with diced cantaloupe and honeydew.
Related articles across the web