- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons canola or melted coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup sugar for coating
- ⅓ cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry or raspberry jelly
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Spray a 24-count mini muffin pan with a non-stick spray then set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together. Add the oil, egg, vanilla and milk. Whisk the batter until smooth and lump free but do not overmix.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of batter into each muffin compartment, filling to ¾ full. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- In the meantime, make the cheesecake filling. Combine the cream cheese together in a small bowl with the sugar. Beat until smooth. Add the jelly slowly until creating a swirl effect
- When done, remove donut holes from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes. Place sugar for coating is a bowl and then while they’re still warm, gently roll each donut hole into the sugar until evenly coated.
- Fill a piping bag with the cheesecake filling, and using a narrow nozzle, fill each donut hole with the strawberry cheesecake until they puff up and expand, careful not to pipe too much that they overflow.