Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo
- 1½ cups raw cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon non-dairy butter spread
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup mozzarella-style non-dairy cheese
- ¼ parsley, finely chopped
- Add all ingredients into a medium-sized heavy saucepan. Bring to a complete boil, then cover and simmer 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is very tender.
- Blend with either an immersion or regular blender.
- Serve over cooked linguine, or elbow pasta (for mac and cheese), spaghetti squash, rice, or steamed veggies.
- Makes about 2 cups, and it gets much thicker as it sits so may need some extra liquid