Crispy Gooey Brownie Treats
- 1 recipe of you best brownies or 1 box brownie brownie mix
- ½ cups salted peanuts
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1½ cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1½ cup Rice Krispie Cereal
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- Make brownies in a 9 x 13-inch parchment paper lined baking dish allowing some of the paper to come up the sides. When brownies are removed from the oven, top with marshmallows, peanuts, peanut butter cups, then bake for 4 more minutes.
- While the brownies are finishing baking, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Gently mix in cereal. Remove brownies from oven and evenly pour chocolate mixture over the top.
- Once brownies have cooled completely to room temperature, remove from the brownies from baking dish and cut into approximately 3×3-inch pieces.