- 1 whole Wild Salmon, cleaned
- 3 lemons
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Lightly oil your grill and preheat on medium-high.
- Slice lemons and stuff them into cleaned salmon.
- Rub top of salmon with extra virgin olive oil and cook on grill for approximately 18 mins. turn halfway through.
- Combine ingredients, save vinaigrette, for salad and toss.
- Serve grilled salmon with salad; add dressing to salad just before serving.
- Use salt and black pepper to taste.