- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease an 8×8″ baking pan.
- Using a mixing bowl, combine butter & sugar together. Mix in vanilla, almond extract and egg. Add flour and mix until incorporated.
- Pour into the square baking pan. Smooth and even out mixture.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are turning golden brown or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
Best bars I have ever tasted and very easy to make