- 6 medium-sized Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- ½ cup melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 cup Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut potatoes into quarters and place in a medium-sized metal bowl.
- Pour melted butter over potatoes. Sprinkle garlic over them and then toss potatoes to completely cover them in butter and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Combine paprika with Panko and then pour over potatoes. Toss to coat evenly over potatoes
- Bake in oven 20-25 minutes.
Notes: Add Italian seasonings to create a more herbal flavor or use Italian bread crumbs in place of the Panko.
Related articles across the web