- 2 cans non-flaky buttermilk biscuites
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Add cut biscuits to bowl and make sure each piece is throughly covered in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place the dough into a 12-cup bundt pan and set aside.
- In saucepan, melt the butter and corn syrup – then mix in the brown sugar. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool 2 minutes.
- Pour the caramel sauce evenly over the top of the biscuits in the bundt pan. Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- When done, remove from oven. Place and inverted plate over the top of the bundt pan and invert the both do the monkey bread comes out of the pan. Cool a few minutes and server warm.