- 2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil extra virgin
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper ground
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces ricotta cheese whole milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 slices prosciutto
- 10 leaves Basil
- 1 bunch chives
- Using a mandolin, slice zucchini into ⅛ inch slices. Discard the outer layers.
- Brush both slides of the zucchini slices with olive oil. Grill zucchini about 2 minutes on each side, just until it softens and is rollable. Remove from grill and place on paper towels.
- In a small metal, combine goat cheese and ricotta cheese.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the cheese mixture on each zucchini slice. Add 1 basil leaf on the cheese and place a ¼ slice of the prosciutto. Roll the zucchini into roll and use one chive sprig to wrap and tie the zucchini roll.