Limoncello White Chocolate Truffles
- ⅔ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 pounds white chocolate, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons limoncello
- Zest from 1 lemon
- ½ cup dried, shredded coconut
- In a small saucepan, scald the cream.
- Remove from heat and add half the white chocolate. Stir in the limoncello and the zest.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a small, covered container and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Remove chocolate mixture from refrigerator and scoop into 1-inch round balls.
- Temper the other half the chocolate. Once tempered, dip the balls to coat and place on a wax paper. Sprinkle with coconut. Let cool to harden.