Loaded Roasted Asparagus
- 24 spears of asparagus
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices of Prosciutto, thin slices, diced into 1″ pieces
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon zest from a fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place spears in a single layer and paint with olive oil fully coating every spear
- Roast asparagus for 15 minutes.
- While the asparagus is roasting, quickly crisp the prosciutto in a small skillet over medium high heat. About 10 minutes.
- Remove asparagus from oven, paint with lemon juice, top with Procuitto, cheese, hazelnuts and zest. Return to oven and cook another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.