- 2½ cup rolled oats
- 2½ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup toasted shredded coconut, optional
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, cold & cubed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp.
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 28 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- ¼ Limoncello liqueur (can replace with lemon juice)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a 9×13″ pan with parchment paper. Butter parchment paper.
- In a mixer with a paddle attachment, add oats, flour, baking powder, salt, sugars and coconut. Mix until well combined. While on slow speed, Add butter and mix until crumbly.
- Using half of the crumb mixture, evenly press into the bottom of the pan. Leave aside the other half.
- Using a whisk attachment on medium-high speed, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add yolk one a time, mixing in well before adding the next one. Add lemon zest and vanilla.
- On medium-high speed, add sweetened condensed milk and beat for 3 minutes.
- On slow speed, whisk in lemon juice and limoncello scraping sides of bowl as needed.
- Pour filling into crust. Top by sprinkling the remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool lemon bars to room temperature then refrigerate at least four hours.