- 4 boneless chicken breast
- ½ cup table salt
½ cup parmesan cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoons black pepper
- Brine chicken breasts. Combine 4 cups water and the ½ cup table salt, then mix to dissolve salt. Place breasts in the brine and let sit for 1 hour.
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture on top of each of the chicken breasts.
- Place chicken into a baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve hot.
Related articles across the web