- 4 x 6oz salmon steaks
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup molasses
- Salt and Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Combine butter and molasses in a glass dish.
- Place salmon steaks in glass dish and brush with butter mixture, marinate for 10 mins.
- Lightly coat grill with a little olive oil and heat to medium high.
- Place salmon on grill and cook for about 6 mins.
- Nudge salmon to see if it easily comes off grate, flip over if it does or leave on for another minute if it doesn’t.
- Cook for 4 mins. after flipping over.
- Serve fish with a nice salad or rice.