Okrahoma Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ pound chicken, boneless and diced
- 1-pound fresh okra pods
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- Curry powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low salt
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and put in the chicken.
- Trim the okra taking off the tails and heads, slice into ¼ inch circles and place them in a bowl.
- Now fry the chicken until it is ⅔ cooked, then pull and keep on one side.
- Place the okra in hot oil and fry stirring all the time, as they start to go golden drop the chicken back in, then add the bell peppers.
- Mix in the curry powder and dish up.
- Goes well with rice or creamed potatoes.