Roasted Peach and Goat Cheese Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
- 7 ounces graham crackers (crushed)
- 2 ounces sugar
- 2 ounces butter, melted
- 2 pounds cream cheese
- ½ pound goat cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3-4 peaches, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Blueberries, optional
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam, heated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For the crust: Thoroughly combine the graham crackers and melted butter. Place in a 9″ spring form pan and press into place. Toast in oven for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- For the cheesecake: In a mixing bowl, beat all the ingredients together to thoroughly combine. Fill pan and place on middle. Reduce heat to 325°F. Place a pan of water on a rack below the cheesecake. Bake for 1 hour. When done remove from oven and cool.
- For the topping: While the cheesecake is baking. Preheat barbecue. Cover peaches with oil. Grill 2-3 minutes a side. Place on top of cheesecake in circular pattern. Brush with apricot jam.