- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Dry the chickpeas using a paper towel. Remove any excess or loose skins.
- Place chickpeas in a medium metal bowl. Add oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Pour chickpeas into a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, then toss and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool. This recipe can easily be doubled.