- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 ounces marshmallow vodka
- ¾ ounces cream
- ¾ ounce white chocolate liqueur
- 1 marshmallow, slightly toasted
Note: You can substitute the white chocolate liqueur with a milk or dark chocolate version.
- Drizzle the chocolate onto a small plate. Place graham crackers on another small plate.
- Dip the rim of a martini glass into the chocolate and make sure the rim is fully covered in chocolate. Then dip the rim into the graham crackers.
- In a mixing glass, pour the marshmallow vodka, cream and chocolate liqueur – mix well. Then pour into the martini glass and garnish with the toasted marshmallow.