Spicy Cajun Garlic Shrimp
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled & deveined
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- 2 drops of Shrimp & Crawfish boil
- 2 tablespoons of rice flour
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Rice or Pasta for serving
- Parsley for garnish, chopped
- Place butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Quickly add the shrimp, toss several times until the shrimps are coated with butter. Add in the oregano, cayenne pepper, celery salt, mustard, and crawfish boil.
- Cook for about 5 minutes. Shrimp should be opaque in color and once done remove from heat.
- Sprinkle in rice flour a little at a time stirring continuously. Once it reaches a desired thickness and texture, which should still be running but thick.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and serve over rice or pasta. Sprinkle with parsley.