Spinach & Kale Quinoa Bites with Spirulina
- 2 cups cooked quinoa2 cups frozen spinach
- 1 bunch of kale, chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup cheese
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Sauté spinach, onion, and kale until onions are translucent and spinach and kale are wilted.
- Mix green veggie mixture with other ingredients.
- Roll into balls, flatten and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve over greens or brown rice noodles or eat as appetizers.