- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 egg white
- 1 750ml bottle of spumante
- 1 basket strawberries
- Few sprigs of mint
- Boil sugar and water in a saucepan until sugar is completely dissolved. Let cool.
- Add 100 ml of sugar mixture to lemon juice & zest. Add the egg white, then mix with immersion blender.
- Add Spumante and mix well until foamy
- Pour into a 8″x8″ pan and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and rake with a fork to create small crystals. Spoon into small bowls. Top with sliced strawberries and some mint leaves.