Tangy and Spicy Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
- 1 pound of 8-10 size shrimp
- ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 green onions, finely minced
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- In a metal bowl, combine all the ingredients except the shrimp. Taste to ensure that the seasoning and spiciness is to your liking.
- Add the shrimp. Toss everything well so that the shrimp are completely covered with marinade. Let the shrimp marinade for 30 minutes and no longer than 45 minutes.
- Place shrimp on skewers.
- Grill or broil for 3 minutes on the first side and 3 minutes on the second side. Serve with lime wedges.