1 gallon cold water
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
sprig of mint
- Place 4 cups of water in a pot and bring water to a boil over high heat.
- Pour one cup of hot water into jug you will be using for lemonade, add sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Add mint to jug and mix.
- Place your lemons in a large bowl and pour remaining hot water over top, cover bowl and let it rest for 15 mins.
- Remove lemons from water and squeeze through a strainer.
- Pour lemon juice into your jug and mix.
- Remove, mint, add remaining cold water and refrigerate for 1/2 an hour before serving.