- 2 large onions, diced
- Seasoning to taste
- Olive oil for cooking
- 6 eggs
- 1¾ pounds potatoes, peeled and half cooked
- Dice the potatoes into small cubes.
- Add 4 tablespoons of oil to a skillet and fry the onions with the potatoes, stirring for 10 minutes, keep them white.
- Take off the heat and season, now mix in the beaten eggs and leave on the side for 10 minutes.
- Add 5 tablespoons of oil to another skillet, and heat.
- Once hot stir in the egg mix and cook for 7 minutes without stirring.
- Place a platter over the top, then flip over the pan turning the omelet out, now carefully slide it back in the skillet to cook the other side.
- Once done turn out, this can be served hot or cold with crusty bread.