- 2 large cucumbers
- ¼ cup carrot, shredded
- ½ cup red cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup of cooked edamame
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup peanuts, lightly chopped
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1 Tablespoons of Sriracha
- To create cucumber noodles use a spiralizer , or cut them lengthwise.
- Combine cucumbers with the cabbage and carrots.
- In a small metal bowl, mix the peanut sauce ingredients until well incorporated.
- Toss the vegetables with the peanut sauce.
- Top with peanuts, bean sprouts and edamame.