- 1 can beef broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 can red beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 package oyster crackers
- Combine all ingredients except ground beef and toppings in slow cooker and stir to mix.
- Break ground beef into small pieces and drop into slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours and on low for 6 hours for a total of 10 hours.
- Before serving, prepare spaghetti noodles.
- Serve with spaghetti, and top with red beans, cheddar cheese, red onion and oyster crackers.
Related articles across the web